Monday, May 12, 2008

The gratefully festival ~MOthers' Day

11th May-The gratefully festival ~MOthers' Day

Yesterday, i have a great MOther day with my dearly mom ^^ although don't have a beautiful Carnation, no big meal , an expensive present and a lot of decoration, but with fully love and warmth. That morning , i woke up early and prepared western lunch for her, beside that i also brought a crystal bracelet for her ^^

this is what i have prepared for my dearly mom^^ spaghetti and
black pepper chicken-chop(haven added the sauce)

tada~~~! what we(my mom n I) have done,
top is my mom de salted-fish char mi-hun ,yummy !!

Let me tell u , how delicious it is^^

E-ka-ta-ki-mas~~^^

how sweet she is ^^ hope to see your sweetest smile everyday.
I Love U, mom^^

Wish every Mother may spent everyday in happy.
Happy Mother Day^^

No comments: